We’re so excited to be open and can’t wait to see you! Your safety and well-being are very important to us. That’s why we’ve updated our processes below.
• Please call 309-679-2021 when you arrive for your appointment. You should wait in your car until our staff comes to the door. All guests must wear a mask while in the salon. If you don’t have a mask, you will be offered a mask for purchase ($5.00) while supplies last or offered another appointment time. Please leave coats on the rack in the vestibule if you wear one.
• We are seeing guests by appointment only and will not be able to accommodate late guests. Due to capacity mandates, only one guest per service provider is allowed, no family, friends or children can accompany you during your appointment due to the limited amounts of people allowed in the salon at a time. If a guest needs accompanied assistance, please mention this during booking. We will do our best to offer a time with fewer guests in the salon.
• You will be asked to sanitize your hands and take a touchless temperature check when entering. You will need to review our self-screening check list and sign a waiver. If you have any of the symptoms listed, please reschedule immediately, preferably within 48 hours of the appointment. You must be fever and symptom free for 72 hours. You must not need medication to control any of these symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills; muscle pain; headache; sore throat; loss of taste or smell; diarrhea; temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 F or above; known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to currently have Covid-19 or you having a current lab diagnosis of Covid-19
• Masks are required for all guests and staff and must be worn throughout your service. No exceptions. You may bring your own gloves, but it is not required. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, please let us know in advance. We will happily find an appointment at a later date when this mandate is lifted.
• Retail product will be sold during your appointment or by phone orders and curbside pick-up. We ask you have as little contact with surfaces as possible, including retail products. We will not be offering samples or testers.
• We have temporarily suspended all beverage or snacks. This will come back in a later phase!
• We prefer not to accept cash at this time. We will gladly add gratuity to your credit card payment and your service provider will get it in their paycheck.
We will be doing everything in our power to provide you with the best experience possible while adhering to the safety protocols. Please do not ask any Pure Bliss staff to make exceptions.
We are so thankful to be here with you today! It’s meant so much having your continued love and support as we all navigate a new way of doing things.
In Wellness—Susan Beaupre and the Pure Bliss Team